Popular Posts

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Proper Diet and Hydration also needed for beating Alzheimer's

Some other things I have been doing the past nine months that I did not post about is following some of the advice to go to a more ancestral and organic diet as directed by Hal Huggins guides and Tom Warren’s “Beating Alzheimer’s” book.  I don’t need to take in all the pesticides and additives that may further tax my organs as I detox.  The book “An Alternative Approach to Allergies: The New Field of Clinical Ecology Unravels the Environmental Causes of Mental and Physical Ills” by Theron Randolph was very informative and a good read.  This was one of the books indicated as required reading in “Beating Alzheimer’s” by Tom Warren.

Another bit of advice from many sources including my Groton Wellness advisers was to make sure I drink plenty of water.  The brain needs a lot of water as well as the good fats for good brain function and for it to regain some of its size it will need a lot of hydration.

The plasticity of the brain is very high. One of the Great Courses, “Understanding the Brain” by Jeanette Norden is a great DVD course that discusses this in Chapter 26 and you can check it out from most libraries.  http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/understanding-the-brain.html


When I get time I may try to post the rest of my post amalgam detox programs.  It is geared mostly to my needs based on Electroacupuncture According to Voll (EAV).  This treatment requires a good practitioner however and very few are available.  This is better than a haphazard approach to detoxing and ruining your organs as you try to detox with some chemical detox approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment