Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Update Mar 8, 2015 in my Fight to Beat Alzheimer's

On Saturday, while I was still on 5 mg of donepezil I did a Brain Age 2 Test and came up with an age of 70. It was not a full test with 3 parts to it, just a quick one part test but it was kind of depressing. But it was at 6:30 pm and most of the donepezil would have worn off by then.


Well, today after being on Huperzine-A for three days I did better. I do feel sharper in the mornings and afternoon so I should try to take my pills at late afternoon snack time than at dinner time. At about 4:30 pm I did some training and since I was doing well I decided to do the test which this time did all three parts of the Brain Age 2 test and came up with a brain age of 37. This isn't a big neurological test but it is something I am trying to use to gauge my sharpness which I have been using the last few years. It has never been this low. We shall see how things go in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment