Popular Posts

Friday, October 23, 2015

Latest Updates including blood and hair test results

I've been taking my detox stuff for my kidneys, lypmth etc, exercising, doing my Brain Age 2 training, playing piano, trying to learn some Mandarin, meditating and reading (Ruby programming and Sci Fi pleasure reading). Other than the reading activity, which is longer, these activities are only 15 to 30 minute activities. So around noon I did my Brain Age 2 Brain Age Check and came up with an age of 59. Some things were just slow for me and it was still the optimal time of day. Usually, after 4 pm my mind slows down noticeably.

Groton Wellness sent me my results today from Quicksilver Scientific  https://www.quicksilverscientific.com on my blood, urine and hair results on my mercury levels. I didn't use the same company to do blood and hair analysis before the amalgam removal procedures since I used Huggins Assist report and they didn't focus so much on the mercury in the blood since they wanted to know what else my blood told them. This test focused just on the mercury. The blood's inorganic levels were very low but the Methylmercury was still in the slightly elevated range giving me a total mercury level still 75% higher than the CDC average. The mercury levels in the hair indicated I still was having trouble metabolizing the mercury though that only corroborates what Vera and Irina indicated in their tests. I was hoping that with all the detox I was doing that it would have been better, but I guess like the Huggins program indicated, it could be a slow two year process to detox to be safe so I don't overwhelm my kidneys, liver and lymph glands. Also, Irina said I am now just up to 300 mg ALA IV and her other patients have already progressed to IVs in the 1000 mg level. Alpha-lipoic Acid (ALA) is the main way to increase total glutathione levels in the body so that the body can perform its own toxin (mercury) removal. I will go over the results with Irina next month when I see her.

Hopefully with more detox and continually trying to learn new stuff I can get my brain speed back to where I can score an age in the 40's in Brain Age 2 where I was a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment