Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Update 12_15_15 to My Fight to Beating Alzheimer's

It has been a while since my last update. In my previous updates I should have provided all the numbers on my mercury blood tests. Six months prior to my amalgam removal, on 9/15/14 the mercury level in my blood was 8.5 ug/L or 8.5 ng/ml. This was after I was made aware of mercury as being the cause of my Alzheimer's and other symptoms. I took a long time to read the books and schedule the removal and then six months after amalgam removal on 9/30/15 the mercury level in my blood was 1.46 ng/ml, still 75% above the Center for Disease Control (CDC) average of .833 ng/ml. My levels prior to removal at 8.5 was 920% higher than the CDC average and yet the medical reference range says that until it reaches 15 ug/L I do not have mercury poisoning. The American Medical Association believes that until a person's mercury level reaches 1700% above the CDC average they do not have mercury poison. I don't know if the doctors and dentists are colluding to say that mercury from amalgams are safe or not, but it seems to me that they don't listen to the scientists. If you look at all the diseases cured by amalgam removal in
http://www.mouthbodydoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Results-Removal-Amalgam-Research.pdf one can see that the dental industry creates a lot of patients for the medical field to practice treatment of the symptoms without addressing the actual root cause.

On 11/5/15 I saw Vera Sacks at Groton Wellness (grotonwellness.com) again. She updated my treatment to do more mercury detox since she determined that my parasite problem was gone. I Incorporated her changes into the treatment program I listed below since much had changed since the July 4, 2015 blog entry with the log and I hadn't kept up the log very well. She told me I was retaining too much calcium and I had to stop taking the multivitamin, vitamin D and boron. She also told me I needed another hair test to determine how to balance my vitamins and amino acids since taking too much of one is antagonistic to another. My supplement list below incorporates her recommendations prior to the results of the hair test.

Even though Vera said my parasite problem was gone, I went ahead with a couple rounds of the Gubarev protocol that Irina had recommended, just to be safe. I had been waiting for my shipment of eucalyptus leaves and oil which was to used in the 3rd round of enemas. I decided not to do that round and only did the milk with salt enema and then the baking soda enema four days later. In neither case did I see any type of parasitic worms so I didn't go through with the subsequent rounds of enema.

On 11/11/15 I had my last appointment with Dr. Harvmit Huang of Accupuncture Associates in Framingham, MA for this year. I attribute my fatigue symptoms going away before my amalgam removals to the acupuncture just as it did for my son when he had his concussion. I continued to see him since I still also had neck issues and the acupuncture was good for the flow of my liver, kidney, lymph and brain. Vera and Irina said it was good since I was also doing herbal cleansing and my acupuncturist was closer for me than their acupuncturist at Groton Wellness. I wanted to make sure that the fatigue aspect would not come back if I stopped the acupuncture and it has been over a month now so I guess the fatigue will not come back since I have had my amalgams removed. It was also a good time to stop since the insurance coverage ran out a long time ago. I will try to just go the herbal route until insurance coverage is available again next year.

On 11/24/15 I saw Irina Serebryakova of Groton Wellness again to go over my Tri Test results that had come back from Quicksilver which were not available on my previous visit. I already talked about the results. She put me back on the Cleansing formula and went over my med and supplements list which I said I would update to put on my blog since it was a long list. So I owed that updated list to Vera and Irina and my next appointment with Vera is tomorrow so it will follow Irina's instructions below.
Steve Chin 11/24/15
CPT: 99215
ICD: R53.83; R35.0
Plan:
Anti-oxidant support:
ALA IV 800 mg today
Vitamin C 2,000 Acelora and 1,000 powder
Glutathione, liposomal form
Continue ALA caps, 2 capsules daily
Detox:
Heavy Metal detoxification from Vera
InfraRed sauna twice weekly
Cleanse tincture, 2 droppers twice daily with water
Memory support:
Phosphadylcerine
DHA, 2 capsules twice daily
Oeltanol, 3 capsules daily
CoQIO, 3 capsules daily
Melatonin, 1/4 dropper at bedtime
Nutrient support:
Super Nutrien trio with Coral Legend as directed
UltraPollen (bladder support), 3 capsules daily
EFAs, 2 tbs daily with food
D3 serum, 5 drops daily into shakes or food
Digestive support: HCL, 2 caps after meals Probiotics, 2 caps at bedtime
Muscle support:
Magnesium oil to neck and shoulders
Wintergreen oil to neck twice daily
f/u 6 weeks
Irina Serebryakova-Reino. NP
Groton Wellness Medical Center ~ Mill Run Plaza
493-495 Main Street. Groton. MA 01450
Tel. 978-449-9919 * Fax. 978-449-9930

On 12/14/15 I saw my allergist, Dr. Stuart Rhein, for an asthma checkup and unfortunately my asthma had gotten a little worse so I am going to go on an inhaler again for a month, using my rescue inhaler (ProAir) to open my airways a bit and then the QVAR inhaler to get the stuff to my lungs. It is possible that because I was fighting a cold it may have contributed to the inflammation in my lungs and bad asthma score, but we will try an experiment for a month to see if there is any improvement brought on by the inhalers.  While I was there they did notice another occurrence of heart palpitation.  Dr. Huang, my acupuncturist had also seen it months earlier.  Dr. Rhein suggested I see my internist about it.  There might be something they can do about monitoring and treating it. I know that is the reason I stopped the green tea and piracetam because I wasn't sure they were the cause or could exacerbate the problem.  I know that since I stopped taking the tea and piracetam and the problem still exists, it is not due to the tea or piracetam.  I know that mercury also cause heart palpitations.  Maybe I will see my primary care doctor.

    Current meds and supplements recommended by medical doctors, Vera Sacks and Irina Serebyakova both of Groton Wellness, “Hal Huggins Assist Report” and “Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing” by James F Balch M.D.and Phyllis A Balch C.N.C and various other sources
  1. Vera Sacks prescribed the following (as part of 3 times per day, upon rising, mid morning and mid afternoon at least 30 minutes before meals) as part of mercury detox
    - Soluna Detoxification and Drainage Therapy by InnovativeMedicine.com (requires homeopathic practitioner to prescribe it) – consisting of:
25 drops of Soluna Nr. 8 Hepatik for liver and bilary disorders and detox and drainage
25 drops of Soluna Nr. 9 Lymphatik for diseases of lymphatic system and detox and drainage
25 drops of Soluna Nr. 16 Renalin for kidneys and urogenital system and detox and drainage
    - Bach Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief – 2 drops (part of 4 times daily = 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glandulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS.
    - Metaltox 10 drops
    Vera prescribed the following to help balance my bodies minerals since they were out of balance. She recommended I stop the multivitamin which contained calcium and too many other things which was antagonistic to increasing some minerals in which I was low. I also had to stop the vitamin D and boron supplements.
    - Hyland's #4 Ferrum Phos, 6x homeopathic cell salts
    - Hyland's #6 Kali Phos, 6x homeopathic cell salts
    - Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phos, 6x homeopathic cell salts
    - Hyland's #11 Natural Sulphur, 6x homeopathic cell salts
    - Once per week Nux Vomica 30c (usually Friday or Saturday)

Also at these 3 times of the day I would try to take one teaspoon of ReadiSorb or Research Nutritional brand of liposomal glutathione to I increase my total glutathione levels. These need to be refrigerated. I have to wait at least 30 minutes before I can have breakfast.

At breakfast, I would try to mix 1 TB of coconut oil into my cereal or rice. I would do so again sometimes at afternoon snack or dinner to get medium chain triglycerides (MCT) to allow brain to use ketones instead of glucose for metabolic functions as according to “Stop Alzheimers Now” by Bruce Fife and “Awakening From Alzheimers” by Peggy Sarlin (5) 11/2014

After almost finishing breakfast where that I would take my morning supplements:
    1. 9/2012 Swanson Super DHA from Calamari, (DHA 500 mg EPA 125 mg, 50 mg other Omega 3 Fatty acids) or Swanson Super EPA from ecOmega Fish Oil 300 mg EPA, 200 mg DHA, 50 mg other fatty acids)
    2. 3/2013 Swanson Ubiquinol  100 mg (Kaneka QH Enhanced Bioactivity CoQ10) has been switched to Jarrow Ubiquinol QH-absorb100 mg
    3. 6/2014 Donepezil 10 mg
    4. 9/2014 Swanson DMAE 250 mg (dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)
    5. 9/2014 Swanson Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg
    6. 12/20/2014 Matrix 1000 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Plus 150 mg Rose Hips (4, 8) has been switched to two Swanson Acerola 500 mg. (I try to take another 1000 mg of ascorbic acid with water or juice at lunch to make up the recommended 3000 mg per day I need)
    7. 12/20/2014 Matrix Eaters digest – 130 mg Betaine HCI, 130 mg L-Glutamic acid, 65 mg Amylase, 65 mg Pepsin NF, 32 mg Ox Bile Extract, 32 mg Pancreatin 4X, 32 mg Papain NF has been replaced with Twin Labs Betaine HCL caps (Betaine hydrochloride 648 mg, Pepsin 1:10000 130 mg) for digestion
    8. 1/13/15 Swanson Vitamin E 100 – 800 IU daily (From “Awakening From Alzheimers” by Peggy Sarlin) d-alpha tocopheral plus mixed tocopherols: d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherol) (8) switched to Unique Tocotrienol containing 125 mg Delta and Gamma T3 tocotrienols
    9. 1/13/15 Swanson Pycnogenol 100 mg (French maritime pine bark extract) daily (From “Awakening From Alzheimers” by Peggy Sarlin)
    10. 1/13/15 Eat 1-2 eggs daily to get enough phosphatildylserine but also add Swanson 300 mg phosphatildylserine (from Sharp PS 28D soybean phospholipid in a proprietary mixture of sunflower oil and MCT oil)
    11. Swanson Phosphatildyl-choline 420 mg
    12. Swanson AjiPure L-Lysine 500 mg (Vera Sacks recommended for mineral/vitamin/amino acid balance)
    13. Swanson Flush Free Niacin 500 mg (Vera Sacks recommended for mineral/vitamin/amino acid balance)
    14. Swanson AjiPure L-Glutamine pharma grad 500 mg (Vera Sacks recommended for mineral/vitamin/amino acid balance)
    15. Pure Encapsulation P5P 50 activated B6 (Vera Sacks recommended for mineral/vitamin/amino acid balance)
    16. Swanson Albion Complexed Selenium 200 mcg (Vera Sacks recommended for mineral/vitamin/amino acid balance)
    17. If I can, I will try to take a quarter to half teaspoon of chlorella powder. Irina Serebryakova had prescribed Premier Research Lab's Premier Greens which contains cilantro to bind to mercury and chlorella to remove the bound mercury. It tastes fine when mixed with applesauce. Morning or snack time is fine to take this.
    Additional supplements for cervical spondylosis, bulging discs and general health needs:
    9/2012 Swanson 1 gram MSM
    9/2012 Swanson Glucosamine-Chondroitin, MSM Glucosomine Sulfate 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg MSM 200 mg

Afternoon drops and cell salts as prescribed by Vera Sacks.
  1. PM Supplements and Meds history for Steven Chin
  2. 7/2014 Swanson Super DHA from Calamari, (DHA 500 mg EPA 125 mg, 50 mg other Omega 3 Fatty acids) or Swanson Super EPA from ecOmega Fish Oil 300 mg EPA, 200 mg DHA, 50 mg other fatty acids)
  3. 3/2013 Swanson Ubiquinol  100 mg (Kaneka QH Enhanced Bioactivity CoQ10) has been switched to Jarrow Ubiquinol QH-absorb100 mg
  4. 12/20/2014 Matrix 1000 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Plus 150 mg Rose Hips (4, 8) has been switched to two Swanson Acerola 500 mg. (I try to take another 1000 mg of ascorbic acid with water or juice at lunch to make up the recommended 3000 mg per day I need)
  5. 12/20/2014 Matrix Eaters digest – 130 mg Betaine HCI, 130 mg L-Glutamic acid, 65 mg Amylase, 65 mg Pepsin NF, 32 mg Ox Bile Extract, 32 mg Pancreatin 4X, 32 mg Papain NF has been replaced with Twin Labs Betaine HCL caps (Betaine hydrochloride 648 mg, Pepsin 1:10000 130 mg) for digestion
  6. 1/13/15 Swanson Vitamin E 100 – 800 IU daily (From “Awakening From Alzheimers” by Peggy Sarlin) d-alpha tocopheral plus mixed tocopherols: d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherol) (8) switched to Unique Tocotrienol containing 125 mg Delta and Gamma T3 tocotrienols
  7. 9/2014 Swanson Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg
  8. Swanson AjiPure pharmaceutical grade Glycine 500 mg
  9. Swanson AjiPure pharmaceutical grade Taurine 500 mg
  10. Swanson Sage 4:1 extract 800 mg
  11. Desmopressin .1 mg
  12. 12/2014 Sleep aid or Swanson 3 mg melatonin before bedtime.
  13. Bach Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief – 2 drops at bedtime (part of 4 times daily = 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glandulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS.
  14. Ultimate Flora Senior Formula 10 Probiotic Strains at bedtime.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear in my view patients who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease should try acupuncture Mississauga services. I heard a lot about them, that people are getting great benefits with acupuncture. What you say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted several links in my July 4, 2015 blog about benefits of acupuncture for the treatment of Alzheimer's. Any well trained acupuncturist trained in traditional methods and using some of the additional points used specifically for Alzheimer's patients as indicated in one of the links can perform beneficial treatments. I mentioned my acupuncturist's strategy for treatment in a couple of my blog entries which were also conducted in accordance and conjunction with my homeopathic's Electroacupuncture According to Voll (EAV) treatments.

      Delete