Popular Posts

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Update on mercury detox

I reorganized the original Log, Strategy and Results blog entry to put the less important Log at the end. I also reorganized some of the links and added a few more. Lastly, I updated the log with the detox protocols I have been using as prescribed by my team at Groton Wellness.

At my last appointment with Irina Serebryakova, I went over trying Kombucha tea and she said it would be a good idea for digestion and detox. My cousin Edwin had been drinking it daily for a few decades and his Dad, my uncle, had been doing it before him. He gave me a SCOBY and I am making a brew now. When it is done I will try 1-2 oz daily. You can google Kombucha or Manchurian Tea to see the health benefits.

I also spoke to Irina about eventually trying methylene blue. I put some links into the Log blog entry. According to the book, she should be able to prescribe it and the apothecary can compound it. She is going to research it.

I will get my blood, hair and urine tested at the 6 month mark after amalgam removal to determine the effectiveness of my detox.


My cousin sent me some info on another trial that sounded interesting but I won't be trying to get into it right now since I am doing so many other things. It is here: http://pressroom.usc.edu/usc-professors-receive-nih-funding-for-clinical-trial-of-alzheimers-drug/

No comments:

Post a Comment