Popular Posts

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Update 7_30_15 ALZHEIMER'S STABILIZED AND IMPROVEMENT SEEN


ALZHEIMER'S STABILIZED AND IMPROVEMENT SEEN

  • Using the Brain Age 2 program a couple of weeks ago I completed a test and it gave me a brain age score of 55 using the full testing regimen not the quick test. It isn't a big neurological test but since it is the same program it provides a comparison over time.  About four years ago it was consistently giving me an age of 49. A couple of years ago it was an age of 59 and my current age is 57. I will continue to test myself to make sure it it stays at 55 or trends downward. I will also try to do it at the same time, after 11 am, when the meds and supplements have had time to metabolize.
  • I am not using chemical detox methods like DMPS, DMSA or EDTA. I am using homeopathic detox methods along with vitamin C and FAR infrared sauna. I will try to update the log section under the first post for the things they prescribed me to take for detox.
  • On 7/27/15 my neurologist at Mass General said my status is stable and my speech speed has increased since my last appointment six months ago. I attribute this to my amalgam removal four months ago, same meds, supplements and mercury detox. To recap, since removing my mercury amalgam fillings four months ago, my cognitive abilities have stabilized, the speed of my coversational speech has improved, I no longer have fatigue or muscle tremors and my asthma has improved from an estimated lung age of greater than 99 years down to an age of 84.
  • I want to add my clinical results to the hundreds or thousands of people who have undergone amalgam removal for treatments of Alzheimer's, ALS, MS, lupus, Parkinson's and other neurological diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment