Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Update August 23, 2017 On My Fight to Beat Alzheimer's


I am doing better now on the Plant Paradox plan. My weight seems to have stabilized. I am on the low end of the normal range of BMI at 18.6. I do get to eat grass fed beef and pastured eggs so that helps. The mycoprotein by Quorn can get tiresome. At least the millet has lots of protein as well as carbs.

I wish to thank Alex Newell for his comments on Andrew Cutler's work on Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) as a chelator. I stopped taking my 600 mg twice per day and did a three day 100 mg every three hours (including at night) so that I would have a constant level and not have the ALA drop its binding to the mercury somewhere and cause problems elsewhere.  Since I was at 600 mg twice daily, I thought the 100 mg every three hours should be low dose for me and I wouldn't have to start as low as he indicated.  I should check my comments more often. I found a lot of info on line about Andrew Cutler's protocol. I should try to buy his “Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment” book. I will do another three day ALA cycle next week.  I will try to update the July 4, 2015 entry with some of the links I found on his detox protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment